Ultra Light, High-Powered Dual 18" Subwoofer
KMT218 is much more than a standard dual 18” powered subwoofer. The amplifier mounted on board is Class D, delivering 2 x 2400 W at 4 Ohm.
All DSP functions, including EQ, can be controlled with remote managing software via USB or RS485, again conveniently on a standard XLR.
The rear panel provides input for a balanced line signal, a balanced microphone signal with phantom power and digital signals in AES/EBU protocol and also on an XLR for ease of cabling.
- Fitted with integral handles
- Direct radiating, long excursion dual 18” drivers
- Analog and digital AES-EBU inputs
- RS485 and USB connectivity for remote control
- Power handling: 1600 W
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 150 Hz. +/- 3dB (preset dependent)
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB continuous - 139 dB peak
- Horizontal: Omni
- Vertical: Omni
- Type: Internal DSP controlled
- Frequency: 150 Hz minimum (preset dependent)
- Full-range: 2 x 18" Neodymium magnet woofer with 3" voice coil
- Type: 1 module Class D - DSP controlled
- Power: 2 x 2400 Watt @ 4 Ohm
- Protection: Dynamic limiter, over current, over temp and short circuits
- Dimensions: 94.9 x 48.0 x 60.0 cm (37.4" x 18.3" x 23.6")
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
KMT218 Data Sheet PDF 1.1 MB
KMT218 User Manual PDF 2.6 MB
KMT218 K-Framework 2 User Guide PDF 3.6 MB
*Prices are in AUD, include GST and are subject to change. Please call National Audio for pricing and availability on the KMT218.