Powered System w/4 Detachable Mid-High 12" Coaxial Speakers
The KRX402 is composed of four KX12 line array elements paired with two KMT21 Mark I 21” subwoofers and includes an extendable pole and dedicated hardware for joining, stacking and flying the system.
Delivers maximum SPL, very low frequency and best bass response.
Easily-adjustable fixed angles and modular capabilities allow for various arrangements of system setup.
- Unique performance-to-size ratio
- Asymmetrical horizontal and vertical coverage
- Variable angle array design
- Stainless steel chassis
- Electronically protected
- Power handling: 800 W + 200 W
- Impedence: 8 Ohm
- Frequency range: 120 Hz - 19 KHz.
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB continuous - 133 dB peak
- Horizontal: 110°/30° (depending on horn orientation)
- Vertical: 30°/100° (depending on horn orientation)
- Type: External Crossover required
- Frequency: High pass @120 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full-range: 1x12" Neodymium magnet with 3" voice coil, 1 Neodymium magnet compression driver with 3" voice coil
- Connectors: 2x4-pin Speakon
- Wiring: 1+ 1- (signal IN & LINK); 2+ 2- (through)
- Dimensions: 32.0 x 32,0 x 20.0 cm (12.6" x 12.6" x 7.9")
- Weight: 12.2 Kg (26.9 lbs)
- Power handling: 1600 W
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 150 Hz. +/- 3dB (preset dependent)
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB continuous - 136 dB peak
- Horizontal: Omni
- Vertical: Omni
- Type: DSP controlled
- Frequency: 150 Hz minimum (preset dependent)
- Full-range: 1 x 21" Neodymium speakers with 4" voice coil
- Type: 1 module class D - DSP controlled
- Power: 2 x 2400 Watt @4 Ohm
- Protection: Dynamic limiter, over current, over temp and short circuits
- Dimensions: 55.5 x 55.5 x 76.3 cm (21.9" x 21.9" x 30.0")
- Weight: 49.0 Kg (108.0 lbs)
*Prices are in AUD, include GST and are subject to change. Please call National Audio for pricing and availability on the KRX402.